You can see the administrative areas
in which Ednam has been placed at times in the past.
Select one to see a link to a map of that particular area.
Ask for a calculation of the distance from Ednam to another place.
The National Records of Scotland holds the following as part of its collection of maps and plans:
- 1777: Plan of Highrighall. Scale 1:3600. Size 41x70cm. Grid (map) reference NT7638. NRS reference RHP.3620
- late 18th century: Plan of Newtonlees. Scale 1:3200. Size 46x66cm. Grid (map) reference NT7237. NRS reference RHP.3534
- 1831: A topographic sketch of the lands adjoining Ferneyhill Bog. Size 70x39cm. Grid (map) reference NT7336. NRS reference RHP.4220
- 1831: Plan and section of the proposed drain at Ferneyhill Bog. Scale 1:1300. Size 56x45cm. Grid (map) reference NT7336. NRS reference RHP.4221
- 1888: Ednam estate. Scale 1:10,300. Size 78x45cm. Grid (map) reference NT7337. NRS reference RHP.4223
- 1904: Hendersyde and Ednam Water Supply. Scale 1:2500. Size 69x75cm. Grid (map) reference NT7337. NRS reference RHP.4225
- 1918: Hendersyde Park burial ground, Ednam (plan of a burial plot). Scale 1:48. Size 37x36cm. Grid (map) reference NT7337. NRS reference RHP.4226
You can see maps centred on OS grid reference NT737372 (Lat/Lon: 55.627693, -2.419237), Ednam which are provided by: