Cambridgeshire: Summary of Documentary and Library Holdings in the Wisbech and Fenland Museum
Summary of Documentary and Library Holdings in the Wisbech and Fenland Museum
Location & Opening Hours
Telephone:- U.K. 01945 583817, Overseas +44 1945 583817
Fax: - U.K. 01945 589050, Overseas +44 1945 589050
Tuesday-Saturday 10am - 5pm.
If you wish to do research at the Museum it is essential that you book in advance as space is limited. To make an appointment please telephone 01945 583817 and ask for Gill Rayment or Robert Bell.
A charge is made for personal research in the parish registers (this includes original records, microfilm copies and indexes) of 4 pounds per hour.
A limited postal research can be undertaken at 15 pounds per hour - the money used exclusively for conservation of the parish registers and other archives.
- Coldham St. Etheldreda
- Friday Bridge
- Guyhirm with Rings End
- Leverington (microfilm only)
- Murrow Corpus Christi - see also under Southea
- Parson Drove
- Southea with Murrow - Emanuel
- Terrington St. Clement
- Terrington St. John
- Tilney All Saints
- Tilney cum Islington
- Tilney St. Lawrence
- Tydd St. Giles
- Walpole St. Andrew
- West Walton
- Wiggenhall St. Germans
- Wiggenhall St. Mary Magdalene
- Wiggenhall St. Mary the Virgin
- Wiggenhall St. Peters
- Wisbech Leverington Road Cemetery
- Wisbech St. Augustines
- Wisbech St. Mary
- Wisbech St. Peter
- Wisbech St. Peter (Octagon Church)
- Wisbech United Reformed Church.
Also on microfilm
- Manor of Wisbech Barton & Court Books
- Guild of the Holy Trinity
- Wisbech Corporation Minutes
- Wisbech Court Leet Book.